Mulholland's Aluminum gates and fencing safeguards your family or business with corrosion-resistant, powder-coated, aluminum. Your gate will remain durable and beautiful for years longer than conventional fencing material.
Mulholland's Gates Los Angeles offers you limitless possibilities where design and functionality flow together harmoniously, creating a lasting beautiful piece for any home entrance. They reflect all individual ideas and requirements in contemporary or traditional style, with reinforced components to match, and emphasis on the detail, strength and durability of high standards, performing in an uncompromising manner.
Our product lines are created from aluminum casts and profiles that have been given chemical surface treatments and then dyed with electrostatic paint under extreme heat. The result is a decorative, highest-quality product that does not rust and is maintenance-free.
Offered in almost all colors, including choices of surface treatment (powder coating or wood effect) so as to match
the style of the home and interior. Gates are available in many designs and even more wonderful combinations, adaptable
to any application including hinged pedestrian gates, sliding driveways gates or side doors.
Designed to perform and attract the attention of both owners and visitors, the fencing and gating systems of Alumindor meet the highest demands of today’s architecture for modern living outdoor spaces.
Benefits of Aluminum Fencing
1.Versatility. Aluminum fencing can be adjusted to fit your landscape, so you can use it on flat surfaces as well as sloped land without worrying about ugly gaps and awkward transitions. Plus, we can create custom designs to fit your spatial needs. Aluminum fencing is also great for modular wall fencing because it can be built to different height specifications and topped with spikes for security, all while following local code. Explore the options available–style, color, height, hardware, caps, texture, racking– and speak with a Mulholland Security representative to find out more.
2. Durability. Chemically, aluminum is not very vulnerable to corrosion, so unlike iron, aluminum fencing will not rust. It also won’t rot or fade, so you don’t need to worry about moisture or sunlight damaging it over time. Whether attacked by ice, hail, rain, snow, sunlight, or termites, your aluminum fence will stand strong. This is one of the best benefits of aluminum fencing because it means you’re getting a great value for your money.
3. Low-Maintenance. You do not need to repaint or re-stain an aluminum fence, unlike wrought iron and wood. Aluminum fencing is covered in a powder paint coating during manufacturing, which fuses the paint to the metal surface so that the fence will last for decades without showing wear. Although you may need to hose down the fence from time to time (if you want it to be spotless), regular maintenance isn’t necessary. Compare this to a wood fence, which will likely require a preservative, a sealant, and stain or paint . . .
4. Environmentally Friendly. Although not all aluminum fences are green, it is easy to find aluminum fencing made from recycled materials if that’s what you prefer. These products are made from used aluminum, so you won’t be losing any benefits when it comes to quality and strength. And because aluminum fencing requires little to no maintenance, you will not waste resources purchasing paints or stains.
5. Safety. Aluminum fences are often used for important, utilitarian purposes (as opposed to aesthetics), so safety and reliability are crucial. For example, your fence may act as a barrier, confining your pets or children to a certain area within your yard. Or it could surround a pool or hot tub, securing the area and protecting adults, kids, and animals who might take a dip accidentally or without supervision (if this is the case, be sure to review pool fence codes as well). Whatever its use, you can count on your aluminum fence to remain secure on the ground. To ensure that your fence is safe, be sure to choose a high-quality fencing product and have it properly installed.
6. Beauty. With all of the different colors and styles available, aluminum fencing will be a welcome and beautiful addition to any yard. It provides all the elegance and stateliness of iron without the cost, maintenance, and rust. Many aluminum fences, have hidden picket fasteners and lack unsightly screws as well, creating a more refined finish. The powder coating will retain its beauty no matter what the weather brings, and you will have many color and texture options to choose from, including these twelve standard finishes: